my boyfriend just changed the game in 140 characters or less
QueerSherlockian/Zaza D’s BIG Birthday Giveaway!!!!!!
Prizes: Each Winner will get:
- A handmade Bunny Bean by Buneesi (your custom choice!)
- A commission by HalfLock (up to three characters- full color with a simple background. Any fandom, ship, or subject matter including furries and NSFW)
- A $25 RedBubble Gift Certificate
Do you want to win one of these? Here are the rules:
- Follow me: QueerSherlockian (this is for my followers, so you’ll have to follow me in order to win)
- Each Reblog is one entry (unlimited, but spamming isn’t cool).
- 'Likes' don't count for anything, but feel free.
- No giveaway blogs (yes I check)
- I’ll pick two winners on my birthday; August 14th 2014.
- All items shipped at no charge, no matter where you are.
- Winners chosen by Random Number Generator
** I’ll contact the winners via ask box, and they’ll have 24 hours to respond. If they haven’t responded by then- I’ll pick a new winner.**
Good luck, lovelies XD! - Love, Zaza D!!!!!!!!
Imagine Night Vale insults though
"Yeah well the dog park wouldn’t even want you in it ooOooOooOOOOhhh"
"Were you born looking like that or did the librarians spit you out because you tasted too nasty?"
"Did Strex give you that smile because OH GOD MY EYEs, MY EYESSSS"
I’ve been thinking guys, since Kevin talks so much about the smiling God and how utterly perfect he is and in Night Vale, with Cecil going on about how utterly perfect Carlos is, what if Carlos is not the smiling God but instead the smiling God is his counterpart?
Carlos is a scientist and because of his work, he is probably an atheist - probably - whereas, the smiling God is after all, a God. Science and Religion is always fighting and so why not?
Chat reblogged from with 158,969 notes
Submission by Anonymous.
at a hella cool castle
the groom channeled Thranduil and the Baratheons
the bridesmaids were elf maidens
the court jester and town crier were there
the cakes were gorgeous
luckily a friar was passing through town who was able to officiate (“mawwaige,” he said, “is what bwings us togevver today”)
the bride’s chariot was pulled by the most beautiful creature
unfortunately, as with all medieval weddings, there is the dragon problem
Best $1.85 I have ever spent.
when someone ships my OTP with the same burning passion that i do
Get The Sims 2: Ultimate collection for FREE!!!!
Simply go to “Redeem product code” in Origin and enter: I-LOVE-THE-SIMS
It is for 1 week only, so hurry!
its downloading right now! Is it just the base game or the whole thing?
In case anyone is interested…
i just tried it and it’s legit. ultimate collection is sims 2 + ALL expansions + ALL stuff packs. get it while it’s hot!!
Send me a number and I’ll tell you my unpopular opinion.
1. A selection of television programs you do not care for.
2. A selection of musical artists you do not care for.
3. A selection of celebrities you couldn’t care less about.
4. A hobby you “don’t get”.
5. A habit you find disgusting.
6. Something in school you really liked doing that everyone else bitched over.
7. Your favorite household chore.
8. Popular video games that make you go “meh”.
9. PC or MAC?
10. A sport you don’t like, for whatever reason.
11. A sport you really like, for whatever reason.
12. Television programs you love but have gotten shit for liking.
13. Musical artists you love but have gotten shit for liking.
14. A hobby you have/find interesting that other people bother you over/make fun of.
15. A habit you have that other people bug you over.
16. Something in school you hating doing and it felt like everyone else loved.
17. The household chore that makes you want to shoot your own face off.
18. A selection of video games that you enjoy that perhaps you really shouldn’t.
19. A celebrity crush that maybe even you don’t understand.
20. Free rant on whatever you want.
This is my favorite thing to do anyway so….
This was really fun last time :D
so this is what happens
when you google ‘queer as folk promo pictures’
you get what i should call
the gay déjà-vu
was watching an interview and my screen froze!
Kind of looks like Mark is defending Misha’s honour against some thug. XD
fandom please never stop.
Sorry but all I can see is:
*pats a shoulder and stares into your eyes like dean*
"never change, supernatural fandom."
Everything has already been said and done. But, then, if this is so, why do we need more poems in the world? I once read a Jane Hirshfield interview where she said something quite wonderful. She essentially said we have to keep writing because it’s every generation’s job to put in the present vernacular poems that are called upon for rites of passage, such as poems read at weddings or funerals. I hadn’t thought of this before. Your ordinary citizen should be able to go to the library and find a poem written in the current vernacular, and the responsibility for every generation of writers is to make this possible. We must, then, rewrite everything that has ever been written in the current vernacular, which is really what the evolution of literature is all about. Nothing new gets said but the vernacular keeps changing.
I either eat too much or starve myself. Sleep for 14 hours or have insomniac nights. Fall in love very hard or hate passionately. I don’t know what grey is. I never did.
Page 1 of 2042